Our first pattern event hosted at the McCracken Aerodrome is now complete. Despite less than perfect weather, the event was a great success. 23 pilots competed in 5 categories. The winners are as follows.
- Sportsman – 1st Sam Bujnarowski
- Intermediate, 1st Gene Flynn, 2nd Tim Pritchett, 3rd Chris Holiday, 4th Rick Harn
- Advanced – 1st Roger Jones, 2nd Buff Miller, 3rd Don Manson
- Masters – 1st George Asteris, 2nd Braxton Dudley, 3rd Charles Simmons
- F3A – 1st Peter Collinson, 2nd Don Szczur, 3rd Arch Stafford
We look forward to hosting our 2nd pattern event Sept 17 and 18, 2016.
The club would like to thank Jerry Plyler and Rick Harn for planning and coordinating this event.
If you are not familiar with pattern competition, please check out the NSRCA.US website for more information.